Greentopia NEEDS a virtual army of volunteers to create the wide variety of programming for our Greentopia week as well as for other work carried on throughout the year. Your position as a volunteer makes you an instant “Greentopian” and is so greatly appreciated by the entire staff and crew.
Without you, we simply cannot do this work.
So, if you’d like to join our small army, please click here or on the larger banner image below and you’ll be whisked off to our online volunteer signup. Once you sign up, your registration will be reviewed and you will be contacted by our volunteer coordinator.
Volunteers needed for:
- Pre and post event Office work (at our headquarters at 81 Browns Race)
- Digital Signage Control Team (to take care of pushing out information to our various screens and medias DURING the events)
- Festival Volunteers (working at any one or more of our 5 distinct Greentopia events during Greentopia Week 2013 – medium work involved – guiding visitors, helping vendors, helping staff and crew, taking street donations, etc.)
- Street Team (working to promote the festival and events out in the streets of Rochester (and beyond))
- Set up and Take Down Crews (the unsung heroes of ALL our events who make it possible to mount the stages, move the sod, etc. This is usually heavier work – please be sure you can handle it!)
Click here or on the image below to go directly to our volunteer registration site.